Saturday, December 19, 2009

No, No, I Mean Jingle Bells. You Know, Deck Them Halls And All That Stuff?

christmas is coming! it's almost here. as i write this, it is snowing like a blizzard outside. this year will be my first christmas eve away from home, as i will be singing up at my church job in westchester and spending the night with a friend. i'm actually kind of excited about it. it's kind of like a challenge to myself. i'm 24 years old and i think i need to grow up a bit.

i feel kind of rushed this year, and i'm not sure why. i just haven't been able to find the time, which is odd because other than work and church i don't do anything. i haven't bought presents for anyone yet, and i am way behind on my christmas movie viewing schedule. i'm talking the 24th is five days away and i haven't watched white christmas yet. i've usually managed to see it at least twice by this time. i need to get crackalackin'. i'm going to put this down now and go be productive. peace.

2 comments:

LMsquaredG said...

I usually start watching the Muppet Christmas Carol in November and I haven't seen it once!

Sac-religious.

Molly said...

Seriously. I just watched it for the first time this season yesterday. Gotta love Michael Caine.