Sunday, September 28, 2008

I Should Be Packing = I'm Actually Watching TV

there's nothing like needing to pack a suitcase to make me instantly interested in the football game on tv. i no sooner decided that i should start getting organized for my trip home when i was suddenly seized by an overwhelming urge to watch the entire cowboys/redskins game. it doesn't matter that i don't really care about either team, or that out of the eleven channels that i get on my tv, fox has the absolute worst reception. what matters is that i actually have something to do that really needs doing, and i will watch a whole football game if it provides me with a feeble excuse to put it off for a few more hours.

in other news, i'm considering ordering some bun xao with no peanuts and pork for dinner from the japanese restaurant downstairs because even though it costs me $10.50, the portions are so huge that it will feed me for three days, so it really only costs me $3.50. also, i don't feel gross when i eat it because it's rice noodles and there are a few vegetables involved. i'll think about it. either way, i have to go because i have about three solid hours of watching football while not packing ahead of me. smell ya later.

1 comment:

melissa said...

you are a funny little person....