Saturday, September 27, 2008

What Am I Doing Here?

so i'm a big bad harlem girl now. okay technically i'm a big bad morningside heights girl. but i can see harlem from my bedroom window. it's a scant two blocks away. i feel kinda bad-ass. and a little bit afraid for my life at the same time. i'm having some fun though. tomorrow is sunday, so i'll be going to st. mark's for my church job. even though it's not really my job, it's katie's job. i'm just horning in on her action because i miss singing. i have to get up at 6:15am for this situation, so it stands to reason that i should quit narrating my life and go to sleep. that would be a good decision. i would probably file that in the "smart choices" folder of my mental filing cabinet. i have many folders in that cabinet. sometime i will share them all with you. until then, happy saturday to all and to all a good night.

3 comments:

melissa said...

love the blog and will pass it on to famiy and friends who ask about you constantly!!

Anonymous said...

I think those two feelings (bad ass and scared) go hand in hand many times.

I applaud you for following your dream and I look forward to seeing where it leads you.

I will live vicariously through you and Tiffany from the safety of my little home.

You go girl! Love, Aunt Kim

Tiff said...

In the essence of my mom! You go cuz!!! I love you and hope to come visit you in the big apple soon! Can't wait to see you this wknd! You inspire me to blog!