Tuesday, April 21, 2009

War And Peace

i read it. just finished it today. long story short (and i mean really really long story), i liked the characters and the plot, but i could have done without the hundreds of pages of military strategy. i now know more about napoleon's brain process than i ever thought possible. i feel kind of guilty saying that i read it because i definitely stopped paying attention for the last 35 pages, but i managed to read every word. also, the only reason that i bought it in the first place was because the cover was really pretty. ok i'm going to stop now before i make myself sound any dumber. my verdict is: read it or don't- either way it's probably not going to change your life.

2 comments:

LMsquaredG said...

I laughed at loud at your final sentiment. Genius.

Molly said...

Haha...like I said, I feel like I'm lying when I say that I read it. Although my eyeballs saw every word, I'm not sure how much my brain actually processed!