Thursday, August 18, 2011

I'm Cheating on my Blog With my Other Blog

Okay so in my last post I mentioned a super-cool new blog idea... here it is!  Ready?  A (hopefully) daily (ish) list of three good things that happen that day, in order to keep myself in a positive state of mind.  It sounds totally self-helpy, I know, but it's really fun and I want everyone to do it with me!  Don't worry about Nerd Thoughts, it's not going anywhere, but you should definitely check out my new blog at www.goodthingshappenhere.blogspot.com, and let me know your three good things by posting a comment.  I'm very faithful about replying.  Follow if it tickles your fancy, and pass it on to your family and friends.  It's a great exercise in positive thinking, and well worth the brief amount of time it takes to scan your day for good things.

No comments: