Monday, November 8, 2010

Bloggetty Blog Blog It's November!!!

17 days til Thanksgiving!  I can hardly wait.  Soon I will be able to listen to Christmas music... 

So yeah, I don't really have anything to say.  I wasn't planning on posting today, but I was sitting on my bed with Lappy doing my routine surveillance of social media outlets (read: facebook stalking), and the spirit moved me.  Why I don't know, because all I can think about right now is should the word "Bloggetty" be spelled with two t's, as I spelled it in the title, or just one, and that's not enough for a post.  You guys deserve better than whole sentences devoted to possible spellings of made-up words.  

So I'll quit now.  I will be back only when something newsworthy happens.  Sorry for the fake-out if any of you got excited about this.  I'll make up for it next time.

2 comments:

melissa said...

i love thanksgiving! christmas is nice, but then it's over - thanksgiving is the beginning of everything - love it!

Lah said...

Ooooh you had better make up for this one ::shakes fist:: [the word I had to put in for approval of this comment is "espoo" ]