Sunday, November 14, 2010

I've Stolen an Idea to Keep You Interested in My Blog Because My Brain Hurts and it Needs a Break. There's a Lesson in There, Kids. Laziness Breeds Thievery.

My brain is tired from entertaining you guys.  And also my space heater smells like it's about to catch on fire.  Hang on a sec.

I'm back.  False alarm.  It's fine.  Now, where was I?  Oh yeah.  My brain is tired and I'm feeling lazy, but I don't want to leave you guys high and dry with nothing to read because what if you get bored and stop paying attention to me?  So I've come up with a brilliant plan to give you a new post every day for the next ten days, but I don't actually have to do any thinking because it's an idea that I stole from my friend LaToya.  She's awesome and funny and she has a blog at www.lahdiva.blogspot.com.  Go to it!  Tell her I sent you.  Now my space heater smells again.  Dammit WHAT IS GOING ON????

Okay I can't figure it out.  It's making me nervous but I would rather be warm and take my chances than be cold but assured of my own personal safety.  If I die in a fiery inferno because of a faulty heater, then this post will be my last words.  Can one of you please promise to read it at my funeral?  Thanks. 

Anyway, here's the thing that's going to be awesome because you guys get content and I get a vacation from thinking up new ideas.  Ready?  It's a ten-day challenge.  I'll go ahead and give you all ten topics now, so that in case you see one that you think might be boring, you can just go ahead and skip that day.

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession  

Doesn't that sound like fun??  I'm excited.  Oh wait.  I just realized that in order to do this, I'm going to have to think of what to write for all these topics.  Shit.  There goes my brilliant plan to just phone it in for the next ten days.  So I guess that means that you guys get content, but I still have to make an effort.  Sigh... FINE.  It's a good thing I like you.      

1 comment:

La Toya said...

HEHEH!! I just saw this! I'm glad you did this. And hahahaha at the title being a million words long.