Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day 3: Eight Ways to Win My Heart. Barf. I'm So Not Romantic.

1. Feed me. Preferably with cheese.



2. Play stupid games with me, like "20 Questions" or "Guess the Composer".


3. Make me laugh. It is also imperative that you think I'm funny, too.


4. Use big words. It's even better if you use big words that I don't know. I respect a person with a large vocabulary, and have an extensive one myself which I use quite often, but appearing to be smarter than me will gain you more points because I love to learn.


5. Appreciate the finer points of grammar. Demonstrating that you know the proper use of a semicolon will probably get you to at least second base.


6. Extensive knowledge of the world of Harry Potter would also be helpful.


7. Be interested in what I'm reading. Especially if it's Harry Potter.


8. Love music. Go to an orchestra concert with me and don't fall asleep.




Okay so this started out as a list of ways to woo me, and somewhere along the way detoured into a list of prerequisites that must be fulfilled if you ever even want to catch my attention. It would appear that I have a very specific type. Apparently if you want to be a blip on my radar, you must be a highly intelligent and extremely well-read cheese loving grammar dork who also has a knowledge of classical music, is a major Harry Potter nerd, and thinks I'm hysterically funny. Crap. This could take a while.

5 comments:

Sammi said...

I will do ALL of those things with you ;-)

Molly said...

Sammi that would solve all of my problems if you weren't already engaged.

Lah said...

HAHAH!!! This is list is excellent. How did I not know that you like Harry Potter? Man oh man.

[Word verification word: Tematert]

melissa said...

stand firm. he's out there.

Molly said...

I LOVE HARRY POTTER! We need to discuss this in further detail. And I think tematert might be my new favorite word.