Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 7: Four Turn-Offs

Arrogance.  We're all on equal footing as human beings here on planet Earth.  Except for Jesus.  Unless you are Jesus, you are not better than me.  So stop acting like it.  (Side note- I nearly always give money to homeless people on the subway because I'm scared that one of them might be Jesus and I don't want to live in a world where I ignored Jesus just because he smelled bad and was mumbling to himself.  I feel like that might have some serious repercussions.) 


Poor spelling.  There is absolutely no excuse for spelling mistakes.  It's called a dictionary, people.  Use it.  

Inability to take a hint.  If I'm not laughing at your jokes, you're not funny.  If I'm not responding to your attempts at conversation, I don't want to talk to you right now.  If I keep making closing remarks and inching towards the door, I'm desperate to get away from you.  And now that I've spelled all that out, there's no reason for you to not recognize these subtle indicators in the future.

Flagrant disregard for the rules.  Rules are there for a reason.  Please follow them, and make life a little easier for everyone.  


So I only get to say four things, huh?  Well there they are.  But rest assured, that list could go on and on.  I'm very easy to displease. 


*Okay one other thing and then that's it, I swear.  I know we're only supposed to have four, but the fact that I couldn't get the lines of this post to be spaced out evenly is seriously turning me off right now.  So there's a bonus item number five for you.  And you're welcome. 
 

No comments: